Home dbx User Forum dbx Archive Threads DriveRack 200 Series 200 Series General Discussion

Help with Driverack 260 frequency

Djmikep37Djmikep37 Posts: 2
Hi I have a Driverack 260 and I am experiencing a few problems setting a up my custom pre-set. While I was going through the setup wizard, they wanted me to set the pink noise level. Do I really have to set it or can I just bypass it? Also I was trying to set the crossover frequency but I was experiencing some problems. I am going 2-way and I can't set the LPF or HPF in the Xover section because I don't really know how to set it. I go on the website and find what the frequency range is, but I don't know what to do with it. I don't want to put the wrong frequency range and damage my speakers. The speakers I am using are RCF L18P300 18" (its frequency range is 35Hz-1.5kHz), the RCF L15P540 15" (its frequency range is 40Hz-2kHz), and the Selenium D3305Ti driver (its frequency range is 500Hz-2kHz). I would gladly appreciate the help.

Comments

• DennisDennis Posts: 801
    All of the model numbers that you list are for raw drivers.......what are they mounted in?