Home dbx User Forum dbx Archive Threads DriverRack PA & DriveRack PA+ PA General Discussion
Options

how would i set this up

rodflashrodflash Posts: 17
edited March 2012 in PA General Discussion
i have a driverack pa
2.behringer ep 2500
1.behringer ep 4000
2.peavey 118 subs
1.behringer powered sub
2.gemini full range speakers
2.tweeter boxes
2.homemade subs with eminence delta lf woofers
2.samson auro d115 powered speakers
how would i run this all together in 3way mode

Comments

• Options
    GadgetGadget Posts: 4,915
    3 way? you have 6 different speaker types here? You going to have sound spraying all over the place and where it all overlaps there will be sonic chaos... :? I have no idea what your trying to do here but this sounds amazingly like a 60's Grateful Dead sound system... :|

I don't know what to tell you... maybe if you try and tell us why you are doing this????

Yikes...
  • Options
    Gadget wrote:
    3 way? you have 6 different speaker types here? You going to have sound spraying all over the place and where it all overlaps there will be sonic chaos... :? I have no idea what your trying to do here but this sounds amazingly like a 60's Grateful Dead sound system... :|

I don't know what to tell you... maybe if you try and tell us why you are doing this????

Yikes...
    try to run this system for just my basement or do some block parties,i would like to have bass,mid,highs seperate so it will sound a little descent
  • Options
    GadgetGadget Posts: 4,915
    Why the tweeters? how are you going to run 6 different kinds of speakers 3 ways???.. you'll need to be more specific about what you intend to/want to do.

It's pretty simple to set up each output to do fullrange, or any part of the range.

Please be specific...
  • Options
    Gadget wrote:
    Why the tweeters? how are you going to run 6 different kinds of speakers 3 ways???.. you'll need to be more specific about what you intend to/want to do.

It's pretty simple to set up each output to do fullrange, or any part of the range.

Please be specific...
    i got the idea , run the subs in low , the fullrange in mid, forget about the tweeter boxes,i can run this in 3way mode on the driverack