Home dbx User Forum dbx Archive Threads DriverRack PA & DriveRack PA+ PA General Discussion
Options

Sale question

Tim HTim H Posts: 11
edited May 2012 in PA General Discussion
Admin,

I have a PA+ and RTA mic I'm looking to sell.

Would it be inappropriate to list that here? If so, is there a classified section I'm not finding?

Thank you

Comments

• Options
    DraDra Posts: 3,777
    I say post it. If there is a problem, someone (Gadget) will pull it.
    You would likely have better success on PSW, though, or Ebay, as there is not a lot of traffic here.

DRA
  • Options
    Tim HTim H Posts: 11
    Dra wrote:
    I say post it. If there is a problem, someone (Gadget) will pull it.
    You would likely have better success on PSW, though, or Ebay, as there is not a lot of traffic here.

DRA

Thanks Dra,

I'll give it a shot. I'd prefer to avoid ebay and haven't had any serious hits on my local craigslist.
  • Options
    GadgetGadget Posts: 4,915
    I don't have a problem with you trying to sell them here, there is very little traffic though, and most that do stop in already have a unit...

Most that stop here however also shop at NSL and a brand new DRPA+ with full warranty is $390...
  • Options
    EvolutionEvolution Posts: 14
    NSL must be super busy Gadget, I sent them an email asking for a quote on the D.A.S speakers and got no reply... Googled looking for other distributors and couldn't find any, even the D.A.S website only lists sound contractors. Do you know anywhere else that sells them?
  • Options
    GadgetGadget Posts: 4,915
    No CALL them and ask. You may need to specify that they sell them but because of a disclosure agreement cannot list them, but they sell them. I just checked recently.

1-866-796-6232