Home dbx User Forum dbx Archive Threads DriverRack PA & DriveRack PA+ PA General Discussion
Options

need help to set up DRPA ,kw153,kw181,k12,jblmrx515

hung38hung38 Posts: 2
edited September 2012 in PA General Discussion
Hi,

I am new in live sound and needing help big time with the DriveRack PA+ setup and configuration.
1 allenheath mixwizard WS 16:2 mixer
2 QSC K12s for monitor
2 QSC Kw153s as our FOH
2QSC Kw181s for the sub .
2 passive JBL MRX515 run with qsc2450amp.added to FOH
so, please help to set this up with DRPA to run our system.
can i set full range for FOH
and monitors i alway have feedback problem .need help
And how I am going to connect it between the mixer and the speakers? And after connecting, what is the best process to get the Auto Wizard going?

Thanks in advance.
John

mgh732

Comments

• Options
    GadgetGadget Posts: 4,915
    2 passive JBL MRX515 run with qsc2450amp.added to FOH

Why? this is a BIG problem...Dissimilar speakers covering the same area will cause all manner of sonic chaos...(unless your trying to cover 140degrees of horizontal coverage???)
    2 QSC K12s for monitor
    and monitors i alway have feedback problem .need help

Hmmm you must have them VERY VERY LOUD! :?

We have provided a vast wealth of information here so you can learn why these things are important.

This includes:
    viewtopic.php?f=61&t=959
    The 'start here' thread in the READ ME FIRST BEFORE POSTING section

viewforum.php?f=60

And the FAQ section, where we discuss in detail ALL things audio, and especially driverack...

For one thing, how to run a 2 way (mono) FOH system and a single monitor mix using only the DRPA+
    viewtopic.php?f=60&t=2228

There are certain things that we cannot do for you...well, will not do for you... :mrgreen: that is give you all the answers without you doing some of the work :wink:

I have experience with the K12's, the 153's and the KW181's... and they don't need a lot of help, they are already pretty decent...so read up, answer the questions and come back with more...