Home dbx User Forum dbx Archive Threads DriverRack PA & DriveRack PA+ PA Connectivity

Driverack pa+ for mains and in-ear mix

DcaugustDcaugust Posts: 11
edited October 2012 in PA Connectivity
Hello everyone,

I know there are some very intelligent people here, and I am not the most knowledgeable when it comes to sound reinforcement. I am getting into it and eventually want to polished in this area, so I need help from those who know their stuff. Here is my rig:

2 JBL JRX115s (mains)
1 powered Seismic Audio 18" sub
Presonus 16.0.2
Behringer inuke 1000
Driverack pa+
Shure psm200 in ear system

I am hoping to use the driverack as a way to provide EQ to our in ear monitors as well as an extra EQ on what I set on the presonus for my mains. (there is no Aux send EQ on the 16.0.2) Is there a way I can do this, and if so, how would I set everything up? If you can, be as specific as possible when suggesting how to run everything (i.e.. stereo/mono/stereo linked/dual mono)

Thanks in advance!

-Dylan

Comments

• DraDra Posts: 3,777
    I'll be nice , but this is covered a lot. A little searching ...

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3182&hilit=mains

DRA
  • I saw that it came up in several others, but I seem to be too unintelligent in the area to translate it to my own system. I apologize for my ignorance. I'll just keep reading. Thanks for not coming out and calling me an idiot.haha
  • DraDra Posts: 3,777
    viewtopic.php?f=60&t=2228
    Here is a direct link pulled from the linked post. It is pretty detailed. No name calling round these parts. If you view yourself as needing help gemerally... go to the FAQ and Start Here posting area (not the tab).

DRA
  • Thanks for the help!
  • DennisDennis Posts: 801
    I don't typically see EQs used with IEMs