Home dbx User Forum dbx Archive Threads DriveRack PX
Options

What is your favourite PA test and tune music?

Krazy BKrazy B Posts: 51
edited December 2012 in DriveRack PX
Just wondering what songs or pieces of music you all like to listen too when tune or test your PAs to?
Some of the ones I like to use are:-

Hotel California from the Hell Freezes Over concert (Been mentioned here before already)
Cyndi Lauper – True Colours (for the percussion at the start)
Theme from The Munsters - Los Straitjackets Version.
I’m Not in love – 10cc
Sledge Hammer - Peter Gabriel

Comments

• Options
    GadgetGadget Posts: 4,915
    Dark Side of the moon MFSL
    Steely Dan
    Dread Zeppelin
    Leanne Rimes (How do I live)
    Hotel California (Hell Freezes Over)
    Volbeat - Heaven or hell
  • Options
    DraDra Posts: 3,777
    Well mixed live recording are really helpful.
    I have been on the Joe Bonamassa bandwagon for about 2 years. His "Royal Albert Hall" & "Beacon Theater" DVD/CDs are ... wow. :shock:

DRA
  • Options
    Big blues fan here as well... Have you checked out "Belly up for blues" ??? It's an internet radio station.. VERY cool!!! :mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • Options
    DraDra Posts: 3,777
    8)
  • Options
    Dra wrote:
    I have been on the Joe Bonamassa bandwagon for about 2 years. His "Royal Albert Hall" & "Beacon Theater" DVD/CDs are ... wow. :shock:

DRA

Just had a listen to some of Joe Live at Albert Hall. Impressive may have to start using some of that too.
  • Options
    Wish you all could hear the kick drum when it comes in on "Hotel California" on the labsubs... :shock: :shock: :shock: :mrgreen:
  • Options
    Krazy B wrote:
    Dra wrote:

DRA

Just had a listen to some of Joe Live at Albert Hall. Impressive may have to start using some of that too.

Just downloaded "Lonesome Road Blues" and will give that a burl this week end for when I walk the room after test and tune. 8)