Home dbx User Forum dbx Archive Threads Zone Pro 640/641 Zone Pro 640/641 General Discussion
Options

Control ZP641 over serial with CRESTRON

Hi out there
I have an DBX ZonePro641 witch i would like to control via a CRESTRON system and this is what happens.
DBX software version:3.1.0.9
CRESTRON ZonePro 640/641 macro version: 3.0
Cant get it to work when put in the parameters from the actual modul found in the ZonePro program (Ctrl. + shift + o) ex.: RTE modul 01/05/00/16 it connects to the nabour module (AW) where it controls the Threshold instead of the master volum. And the input switching is not working.

Any ideas what i need to do or what i miss??

Comments

• Options
    In order to perform Source Selection or Master Volume, the object ID would need to be extracted from the correct output RTE channel in ZonePRO Designer.
    This will depend on which output channel you need to perform these changes.
    In the case of a dbx641 your choices are output RTE channel 1, 2, 3 or 4.

I also recommend testing from our String Calculator.
    The object ID can be entered and tested first by sending the Hexadecimal string directly from the String Calculator.
    Available at: http://www.dbxpro.com/en-US/products/641

In addition, be sure that the dbx641 has the latest firmware update currently at 1.11.
    The most current version of the ZonePRO Designer software is version 3.2.
    If you still run into issues, please forward your .zpd file from the 641 to support@dbxpro.com and we’d be happy to generate an example of what the string should look like.

Best Regards,
    Jason Mondragon
    dbx Tech Support
    801-566-8800 ext 4627