Home dbx User Forum dbx Archive Threads DriverRack PA & DriveRack PA+ PA General Discussion

Jog Wheel stopped working

b00terb00ter Posts: 33
edited April 2013 in PA General Discussion
I was just outside doing some AutoEQ measurments, finished the autoeq pass, stored it, and now my jog wheel is not working. It works if I push on the knob, but back and forth controls don't work. I have power cycled it a couple of times, only thing left would be to factory reset it. Anyone ever experience this before? The unit is 1 month old.

Comments

• b00terb00ter Posts: 33
    I just tried a system reset (both soft and hard and its still not selecting when I rotate left and right) only the push action works. I also tried the system lockout procedure but when I hold down the wizard button the screen is just blank after the dbx logo scrolls by.
  • DraDra Posts: 3,777
    Press the PROG button. Can you scroll through program selections? If not, you definitely have a problem. Return for a replacement.

:(
    DRA
  • b00terb00ter Posts: 33
    I don't see a PROG button on my PA+, but I did choose UTILITY and tried to change easy stuff like LCD contrast etc and if I push the center of the wheel it will scroll down the 3 things to modify, but left and right on the wheel wont change the values. :(

I contacted tech support and my local shop that I bought it from so we will see how this pans out.
  • DraDra Posts: 3,777
    OOOH :?

The PA uses PRG, the PA+ uses PRESET. Sorry about that.

DRA