Home dbx User Forum dbx Archive Threads dbx Archive General dbx Archive General Discussion
Options

Thanks to Gadget ,Dra, Ian and other admin contributors

I wanted to thank all of you who admin this forum. I can see you all have countless hours invested and have assisted many newby's like me with the Driverack product lineup. I made a few relatively ignorant posts when I first joined the forum and got my PX.

I have just upgraded to the 260 and looking forward to working with it some tonight. I also just picked up a Soundcraft SI Compact 24 desk that sould be a sweet combo with the 260.

I have only one suggestion that you guys may possibly consider in the future. Please...Please... Please pick up your iphone and shoot even the crappiest of videos of driverack setups/features while you're messing with your gear. I am a visual learner and can get more out of a 5 minute video than an hour of reading posts then transfering that info to the unit during setup.

If I read it I may forget or misinterpret it.

If I see it I get it.

Seriously though, you guys rock for putting so much time into the forum and I truely appreciate all you do. If you ever find time in your busy shedule to take a few quick videos it may help cut down on some of the redundant questions you get asked as well as help the visual learners like me.

Comments

• Options
    DraDra Posts: 3,777
    I don't even have a pre-pay cell, much less an i-phone. :cry: :roll:
    Check youtube. Seems I've seen some stuff there.

DRA
  • Options
    I have looked at all the youtube videos and they are either

1. a sales pitch from someone whos wants you to click on their link to buy from them
    2. A novice who does not understand the product any better than I do
    3. A DBX produced video that quite frankly is no better than #1-2 above...

Any way, I still appreciate the forum and your insight.

Thx!!