Home dbx User Forum dbx Archive Threads DriverRack PA & DriveRack PA+ PA General Discussion

PA+ No Display

fleaheadfleahead Posts: 3
edited July 2013 in PA General Discussion
I do the sound at a bluegrass festival, and the PA+ was working fine when I shut it down last weekend. I plugged it in last night at a different venue, and uh-oh... no display! I tried another cord, but that's not the problem. It's just a year old, so I should be in warrantee. Tried to call support today, but they are closed for a state holiday??? I looked for a fuse, but can't see one. Anyone ever a experienced an outage like this? I was hoping for a more reliable product. I would have had a big mess if this had failed during the festival. There goes my concept of reliability...

Comments

• DraDra Posts: 3,777
    Was it passing signal?
  • fleaheadfleahead Posts: 3
    No... completely dead. I suspect power supply, but would have had to have blown instantly when I plugged it in last night. It was fine when I unplugged it last Sat. night. I saved my profile and killed the power. Everything was normal.

I called one of the area authorized repair facilities, and they told me it would take 2 weeks to repair it. Is that normal?
  • DraDra Posts: 3,777
    You might get better service (time) sending to DBX in Sandy, but then shipping costs and time come in to play.