Home dbx User Forum dbx Archive Threads DriverRack PA & DriveRack PA+ PA Configuration Wizard

Basic set up in a hurry with drive rack

funkyblufftonefunkyblufftone Posts: 12
edited November 2013 in PA Configuration Wizard
I'm still trying to get my head around my driverack PA+. I'm using two Peavey PV2600 amps and I would like to power bass bins with one amp and tops with the other. The top speakers are Peavey Hysis 1's RX version, how do I find out the crossover frequency for these, and how do I input them into the driverack PA? The bass bins are adlib audio, I've been in touch with Adlib and they told me the recommended crossover frequency when used with an electric crossover 90-100 hz @ 24 db/oct. How do I put this crossover frequency into the driverack ?
I was planning on taking my time on setting this pa up and have bought myself an rta mic ready to get the best out of my system but I have just been asked to do some christmas work with my band and so just need to get it up and running asap
I'm very greatful for any help i can get with this.
simon

Comments

• DraDra Posts: 3,777
    Go to the READ ME FIRST BEFORE POSTING section. Select the START HERE section. Open the only thread. Everything you need is there.

DRA
  • DraDra Posts: 3,777
    Wow. The specs on those subs are something else.
    Power - 600w (who knows what that means, 600/1200/2400, 300/600/1200, or 150/300/600? Probably the middle one.)
    100 db (1m)
    8 ohm

Subs - 50hz BW18 - 100hz LR24
    Tops - 100hz LR24

The 50 hz might could be lower, but you should contact ADLIB and ask for the -3db point and the -10db point.

DRA