Home dbx User Forum dbx Archive Threads DriverRack PA & DriveRack PA+ PA Configuration Wizard
Options

DBX PA+ settings for Crown Tech & Martin Audio

danascherldanascherl Posts: 3
edited December 2013 in PA Configuration Wizard
Hi, I am new to the world of DBX, and the drive rack. I need some help to set up my new PA+ to work correctly with my system.
Any advice would be most appreciated.

My system is as follows.

1 Crown Tech 3600VZ driving 2 Martin Audio S218 subs.
1 Crown Tech 2400VZ driving 4 Martin Audio H2 Mids
1 Crown Tech 1200VZ driving 4 Martin Audio H2 Highs.

I ran this system for 2 years with the Martin Audio M3 with the correct card in place, But the M3 kept giving problems, So went for a new PA+ so I could all so add the Crown 1200 to power the highs on the H2's now I have 6 out puts.
I hope this was a smart move!

I need help to set this up so I still protect the amps & speakers. and obviously get the best out the system.
I'm no sound engineer, Im a bit of a novice.
The system is going into a club night I run, which is a pay trance night, So its club music going through the system.
I am tempted to get the DBX RTA mic this week, so I can tune the system with the room next week. But need to set everything else up on the system.

I kinda hopped that the menu would have had Martin Audio or the Crown Tech speaks in there, But sadly not.

Hope some of you guys can help me.

Best regards

Dan

Comments

• Options
    DraDra Posts: 3,777
    Try contacting Martin for the tunings. PSW might be a good resource also.

DRA
  • Options
    Dra wrote:
    Try contacting Martin for the tunings. PSW might be a good resource also.

DRA

Hi, Thanks for your reply, But I have been told Martin rant too helpful if its for someone else's kit, IT DBX..

Would I be correct in saying these are the following tunings for the system..
    Or are the tunings something completely different?

http://www.martin-audio.com/products/da ... asheet.pdf

Are the tunings on this page of the H2 PDF - Example 150 Hz active, (i.e. mids) 2kHz Passive (i.e. high's)

http://www.martin-audio.com/archivedpro ... asheet.pdf

And the S218 subs are 35Hz - 150Hz (i.e. subs)