Home dbx User Forum dbx Archive Threads DriverRack PA & DriveRack PA+ PA Configuration Wizard

Dj needs recommendation

blindbabyblindbaby Posts: 10
edited October 2014 in PA Configuration Wizard
I'm a new be Dj with a qsc gx7 and a dbx driverack pa+ with 2 of or 10th and 2 pv118. My question is can I blame the tops and subs using one amp. If not what is the best way to connect this system and what is recommended for xover. Thanks

Comments

• The question should have read can I bi-amp the pr10 and pv118 using one amp?
  • I have not received an reply. I guess its because of the misunderstanding of the first post. I am new to djing. I have purchased a dbx driverack pa+ and a qsc gx7 amp with 2 peavey pr10s and 2 peavey pv118s. I wanted to know if it is possible to bi0amp these speakers using just the one amp? I also wanted to know what would be the best settings for xover? Any help would be appreceated. Im just trying to get the best sound that I can get with what I have at the moment. Thanks
  • DraDra Posts: 3,777
    Yes, you can run the 2 top cabs on one channel and the 2 subs on the other channels... 4 ohms each channel. I would probably set the subs to 45hz BW18 - 120hz LR24, then the tops to 120hz LR24.

DRA
  • Thanks