Home dbx User Forum dbx Archive Threads dbx Archive General dbx Archive General Discussion

Drive rack 260 System Setup Locked

coolrkoolcoolrkool Posts: 4
Halo, I have just bought a drive rack 260 and have been trying it out and somehow locked my self out from doing any new system setup. I remembered it was a low security, but I did not enter any password. How do I unlock it? I have tried soft reset and pressing the RTA button while powering it up, but still locked. Can anyone help please. Do I have to do a hard reset? Thank you

Comments

• DraDra Posts: 3,777
    Try this.

System Lock Out
    • Press and hold <RTA> at power-up until one of the following messages appears:
    System Unlocked All user input will be accepted
    or
    System Locked No user input will be accepted
    • Rotating the <DATA> wheel to select either Lock, Unlock or Filter Unlocked the system.
    • Pressing <PREV PAGE> will unlock the system if it were locked or it will lock the system if it were unlocked.
    • If you wish to leave the system locked with the exception of being able to clear the feedback filters, follow the same
    procedure on power up and then rotate the <DATA> wheel to select the feedback filter unlock feature.
    • Pressing any other button will abort the System Lockout sequence and the unit will reset normally.

DRA
  • Thank you Dra, I did just that, but when I tried pressing the PREV PG button, no response. The DATA wheel can swicth between the SYSTEM LOCKED and FILTER UNLOCK but to accept or proceed with choice, it doesn'nt seem to respond to the PREV PG button except the RTA button only, which is to Exit.
  • DraDra Posts: 3,777
    Call dbx support. They are very helpful. They seldom come here, so you should call. That way it will be real time advice and testing.

DRA
  • Thanks...I contacted the service team and they have given me two password, "HENDRIX" AND "SRV" to try any. And it works..

Cheers