Home dbx User Forum dbx Archive Threads DriverRack PA & DriveRack PA+ PA General Discussion
Options

Saving IP address

ScaleCraftScaleCraft Posts: 15
edited August 2015 in PA General Discussion
I have the program loaded into a WIN7 computer next to the sound board. Easier to see, easier to use in a reinforcement environment for us anyway.
Searching for devices causes a never ending whirling of the circle of infinity. Won't find it.
Manually insert the device IP address, and bingo, it's there.

I have been through all sorts of pages in the program, cannot seem to find anyplace where you can save that address so we don't have to do this every time.

Any hints?

Thanks.
Dave

Comments

• Options
    DraDra Posts: 3,777
    My Venu360 did not find the address automatically either, but once I entered the address it is there and just has to be selected. But you have to enter the numbers again? Is that right?

DRA
  • Options
    Every time. Makes it somewhat non-intuitive for operators who are not savvy enough to figure it out.
    I would have thought we could enter the address into the program somewhere and save it.
    Maybe there is a hidden right click to do it.

I know!

I'll bring one of my trusty XP machines down and hook it up! (joke....but that's all I use myself)

Dave
  • Options
    You should call tech support. Go to the tab above to get the number. They are very helpful.

DRA
  • Options
    okay
  • Options
    They have never heard of such a thing. So....I get to update the firmware (first), then if the problem persists, call them back and get it reported as a "bug" to be looked at.

Thanks!
    Dave
  • Options
    Hopefully the update will fix the level problem as well.