Home dbx User Forum dbx Archive Threads DriveRack VENU360

VENU360 correct fuse rating/size

pasikpasik Posts: 4
edited December 2015 in DriveRack VENU360
I got my VENU360 recently, and from the beginning it has had problems powering up.. Basicly the fuse will blow every other time I connect the power cable.
VENU360 comes with two fuses (active, and the backup), and both of those original fuses were rated: T200mAL 250V (here in Europe).

Then I noticed the text label on the VENU360 (next to the power cable connector) says "fuse replacement rating" is: T2.5AL 250V.

So which one is the correct fuse rating? I replaced the broken fuse(s) with a 2A one, and that seems to work well, no more blowing fuse.. but now it's 10x bigger rating than the original fuse(s)!
Was the original fuse(s) wrong rating for some unknown reason?

Thanks.

Comments

• DraDra Posts: 3,777
    Contact (call) tech support. Please post back their response.

DRA
  • pasikpasik Posts: 4
    Dra wrote:
    Contact (call) tech support. Please post back their response.

DRA

Yeah well, I contacted tech support as the first step.. but I haven't gotten any reply to my question from there.. that's why I posted here :)
  • pasikpasik Posts: 4
    Ok, I opened another support case, and now I got a reply. The original fuses were wrong ones / wrong rating, for some unknown reason. The correct fuse rating is stated in the rear of the VENU360, next to the power supply, so the fuse should be 2.5A / 250V.