Home dbx User Forum dbx Archive Threads DriverRack PA & DriveRack PA+ PA Configuration Wizard
Options

DriveRack PA2 not showing my speakers in wizard setup

edited May 2017 in PA Configuration Wizard
I'm new to this forum and can't exactly find what I'm looking for just searching the interwebs so here it goes. I recently bought the DriveRack PA2 and the RTA mic to go with it. When asked to choose what speakers I'm using from the list I do not see mine. I'm currently using 2 JBL PRX 425's with a Crown XTI4002 power amp. I haven't looked at the subwoofer options yet but I will be getting 2 SRX818SP's added within the month. Is there something I'm missing? Is there another viable option I can choose from the list that closely matches my speakers? Is this part of the wizard setup even worth making this fuss over? Any advice would be much appreciated. Also, any tips for optimal PA setup for a semi-noob would be appreciated as well. Thanks in advance!!!

Comments

• Options
    DraDra Posts: 3,777
    It is nice to have your speakers in the Wizard, but unless you are bi-amping, it is not a big deal at all. You only get a generic x-over any way. Just select NOT LISTED or any passive 2x15 + 1" JBL speaker with similar efficiency ratings.

DRA