Home dbx User Forum dbx Installed Products
Options

Can I use two (2) ZC-8 to add more than 4 sources to a single zone?

Hi,
I have a 1260m as hub for multiple stereo and mono audio devices and sources. I have an specific zone wich has its own local audio sources, like a Band stage mixer and Bluetooth receiver, but also receives audio from a DJ and another performers stage mixer right beside it, two (2) DIrecTV decoders and a Fire Stick (Spotify) SPDIF input, all connected to the 1260m. A single ZC-8 won't be enough to select more than 4 sources for this zone. Is it possible to assign more than one ZC-8 to this zone? Is there any other ZC panel that has more than 4 sources selection option in the line up?

Best Answer

• Options
    dannyaviladannyavila Posts: 3
    Answer ✓

I hate to answer my own questions, but in case someone else wonders how, just ditch the convenience of a single plate controller and choose a ZC9 as Source selector and a ZC1(2) as Zone level controller. Done!

Answers

• Options
    HARMAN_EEldeHARMAN_EElde Posts: 1,366

@dannyavila said:
    I hate to answer my own questions, but in case someone else wonders how, just ditch the convenience of a single plate controller and choose a ZC9 as Source selector and a ZC1(2) as Zone level controller. Done!

That's the way to go indeed, glad you got it figured.