Home dbx User Forum dbx General Discussion
Options

Zone pro

I have a zone pro1261. The system worked great for about 4 years but in the last week or two i had some issues with it. It will working just out of the blue and no sound from any of the sources will work.... till I unplug the power and plug back in.. I know it has to do with some kind of an IP problem but what, and how do I fix it... ?
I am not a technical guy so if anyone outhere can help me please email me at stevecatechis@gmail.com

Comments

• Options
    HARMAN_EEldeHARMAN_EElde Posts: 1,367

@Blackstone said:
    I have a zone pro1261. The system worked great for about 4 years but in the last week or two i had some issues with it. It will working just out of the blue and no sound from any of the sources will work.... till I unplug the power and plug back in.. I know it has to do with some kind of an IP problem but what, and how do I fix it... ?
    I am not a technical guy so if anyone outhere can help me please email me at stevecatechis@gmail.com

Hard to say, could be hardware failure, could be configuration but I would recommend calling tech support (contact is below in my signature) to evaluate