Home dbx User Forum dbx Software
Options

DriveRack PA2 - Keep the graphic EQ engaged while running AutoEq

I have flattened out my Yorkville Elite system outdoors in free air with the graphic EQ and an external RTA. Now I would like to use the Auto-EQ function to make fine adjustments in venues, but use the graphic curve as the starting point. To do this, I'd need to leave the graphic engaged while the Auto-EQ runs. Seems the graphic is disengaged by the software when the Auto-EQ Wizard is run.

Is it possible to over-ride the software toggling the graphic off during Auto-EQ?

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    HARMAN_EEldeHARMAN_EElde Posts: 1,366

@TobiVI said:
    I have flattened out my Yorkville Elite system outdoors in free air with the graphic EQ and an external RTA. Now I would like to use the Auto-EQ function to make fine adjustments in venues, but use the graphic curve as the starting point. To do this, I'd need to leave the graphic engaged while the Auto-EQ runs. Seems the graphic is disengaged by the software when the Auto-EQ Wizard is run.

Is it possible to over-ride the software toggling the graphic off during Auto-EQ?

Thanks

The graphic EQ will not be engaged while the AutoEQ is running no, since the Auto EQ module runs post crossover.