Home dbx User Forum dbx General Discussion
Options

Daisy chain Pa2

Hi everyone. I did a search in the search bar but nothing came up. Currently going from my preamp to a 223xs to high pass the lows, then sending everything above 70 hz to a pa2. It’s a three way home horn setup. Moving forward I want to also be able to auto eq everything. Can I daisy chain (2) pa2’s to accomplish this? I would have to run 2 setup wizards? Maybe use 1 for subs and mid bass, the other for mids and highs? Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    HARMAN_EEldeHARMAN_EElde Posts: 1,366

@av15121 said:
    Hi everyone. I did a search in the search bar but nothing came up. Currently going from my preamp to a 223xs to high pass the lows, then sending everything above 70 hz to a pa2. It’s a three way home horn setup. Moving forward I want to also be able to auto eq everything. Can I daisy chain (2) pa2’s to accomplish this? I would have to run 2 setup wizards? Maybe use 1 for subs and mid bass, the other for mids and highs? Thanks!

Technically you could run a stereo paired output in Full Range to the inputs of another DriveRack yes. This would give you the option to do like a 2X8 crossover setup