Home dbx User Forum dbx Installed Products

Two Venue 360 with similar problem

Hello, Seniors!

I've 2 Venue 360s and get some similar issues happened.

1. The first one was used in a Bar/Restaurant as a speaker management processor for 2 years.
    It was working properly before it got a no audio in/out issue. I soft/hard reset it many times but not good.

2. The Second one was bought from a Pro Audio Rental and it was working seamlessly until yesterday.

I did the firmware updating process to them today but they didn't work. The first unit shows the inputs/outputs meters are working when the input is feed some signals but no audio output.

The Second one has no activity on inputs/outputs.

They can see in the Venue 360 App on both Mac and PC and can do the configurations properly even the Signal Generator.

Please show me the direction for how can I fix the issue.

Thanks in advance.

KGK
Myanmar

Comments

• HARMAN_EEldeHARMAN_EElde Posts: 1,365

@KGK said:
    Hello, Seniors!

I've 2 Venue 360s and get some similar issues happened.

1. The first one was used in a Bar/Restaurant as a speaker management processor for 2 years.
      It was working properly before it got a no audio in/out issue. I soft/hard reset it many times but not good.

2. The Second one was bought from a Pro Audio Rental and it was working seamlessly until yesterday.

I did the firmware updating process to them today but they didn't work. The first unit shows the inputs/outputs meters are working when the input is feed some signals but no audio output.

The Second one has no activity on inputs/outputs.

They can see in the Venue 360 App on both Mac and PC and can do the configurations properly even the Signal Generator.

Please show me the direction for how can I fix the issue.

Thanks in advance.

KGK
    Myanmar

You may want to check if your units have the issue we identified a few years ago via this tech bulletin -