Home dbx User Forum dbx Software
Options

Venu360

Rent2RaveRent2Rave Posts: 1
edited November 2023 in dbx Software

First: since a year or so the app on ios 16 does not work anymore. Everybody knows this. but now i am also having trouble with the MacApp on OS Catalina. The Venu360 device shows up. Clickling on connect, it wont load the Home-page of the DSP. Anybody having the same issue?

Comments

• Options
    HARMAN_EEldeHARMAN_EElde Posts: 1,366

@Rent2Rave said:
    First: since a year or so the app on ios 16 does not work anymore. Everybody knows this. but now i am also having trouble with the MacApp on OS Catalina. The Venu360 device shows up. Clickling on connect, it wont load the Home-page of the DSP. Anybody having the same issue?

The iOS app has not had an issue for a year so I am unsure what you are referring to. There is a current issue with displaying properly on iOS 16.1 and up and that was reported earlier this year, but that is being fixed.

There is no known or reported issue with the Venu360 Mac OS app with Catalina at all on our end either. I would try uninstalling the application and making sure you have a good download of the latest version here and reinstall - https://dbxpro.com/en-US/softwares/venu360-control-app-v2-0-5-mac-os-x

• Options

The Venue360 app still doesn't display correctly on Ipad. Any progress on fixing this seemingly simple issue?

• Options

The update will be released soon yes.

This discussion has been closed.