Home dbx User Forum dbx Archive Threads DriveRack 200 Series 200 Series Configuration Wizard
Options

Driverack 260 subs add-on

I have not had to touch my driverack since setup in '03, and I looked through the manual for the fisrt time since then tonight and have some ???
This is setup in a HOW (House of Worship) currently we are running a pair of EAW concert series 7428e bi-amped with a crown 3600 of the fifteens and a crown 3600 for the mids and tweeters using channels 1-4.
We installed a pair of JBL SRX718S 18\" subwoofer using channels 5 & 6 mono. Now of course they re playing full range, and I just want to add them and dial them into the FOH mix without effecting the EAW's at all.
I don't want to change anything pertaining to the EAW's, but at the same time I don't feel familiar enough with the 260 to start changing things.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Options
    GadgetGadget Posts: 4,915
    Hey hows things? Thought you were going to post how things are working?

Gadget
  • Options
    ptidwellptidwell Posts: 3
    Gary,
    Man I haven't been here in awhile sorry for the gap in responces. Everything worked out great thanks for the help. Now I am combing the site because I want to run the subs as Aux Fed Subs. My search continues I am seeing somethings you have posted but don't be surprised if I give you a call.

Paul