Home dbx User Forum dbx Archive Threads dbx Archive General Connectivity
Options

Can I use seperate speakers for \"Mid\" ?

shallom4usashallom4usa Posts: 26
edited November 2008 in Connectivity
Hi guys,
I used my DBxPA this Sunday with two JBL EON 15\" as \"High\" and two Custom Subs been pushed by behringer2500 as \"Low\". Oh Meeeeen, my system now sound great, its like a Magic.
Now, let me say I want to push my luck. I have 2 Pyle Pro PADH212 1600 Watt Speakers which I've been using for my African Talking Drum for years and never let me down.
Can I dedicate the \"mid\" for this speakers ? Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    GadgetGadget Posts: 4,915
    certainly.. but different speaker types don't always play nice together...
    G
  • Options
    I know that. But my Subs are Custom built and works great with the JBL EON 15. I will also be using Behringer 2500 Amp to push the pyle Pro Speakers. My proposed setup will be:

1) Behringer 24 Channel Mixer
    2) 2 JBL EON 15 for \"Hi\"
    3) 2 Pyle PADH212 1600 Watt for \"Mid\"
    4) 2 Custom Subs 2000 Watt for \"Lo\"
    5) 2 BEHRINGER EUROPOWER EP2500
    6) DBX Driverack PA

I can use more help from you guys on how to connect the Pyle Pro to \"Mid\" output. The diagram in the manual show a different connection which is using 2 speakers for \"Hi\" and \"Mid\". I am an African Artist, I need more than just 4 speakers. Help!!!
  • Options
    DraDra Posts: 3,777
    In the system set-up wizard select custom biamp with subs. Then adjust the x-over bands accordingly. Does that help?

DRA
  • Options
    Thanks for the reply. Just a little update, here is the link to the Pyle pro Speakers I have that I want to use for the \"Mid\" alone:
    http://www.fadfusion.com/selection.php? ... 0023301092