Home dbx User Forum dbx Archive Threads DriveRack 200 Series 200 Series Configuration Wizard
Options

Programs getting deleted from my DBX 260

harpreetharpreet Posts: 2
I have installed my DBX 260 at my coffe shop & i have noticed that most of the programs are deleted & iam left with only 5 programs. Last time when it happend i was left with 10 programs & this time only 5. Can you please tell me why this is happening & how can i stop it. I have lost my equipment CD & would like to know how can i upload all the default programs. Please help me ASAP... :(

Comments

• Options
    DraDra Posts: 3,777
    You can download the Driveware and the firmware. Actually a hard reset will bring you back to factory, but you seem to have a problem, so get the latest downloaded and install. If you lost everything then it could be an Eprom, I guess it still could be, but I ain't no rocket doctor. If you do the hard reset or re-install/ update, be sure to save (export) to your computer all the programs that you want to keep.

DRA
  • Options
    GadgetGadget Posts: 4,915
    You should always export your modified presets.. that way a hard reset or other problem won't loose all your hard work..