Home dbx User Forum dbx Archive Threads dbx Archive General Connectivity

DBX 260 problem

hemal696hemal696 Posts: 6
edited December 2013 in Connectivity
I have a Dbx 260
It is running very slow and i am not abke to Run it and even we are not able to use it.
We tried reseting it hard and soft too
But still its going slow
How can we do it Proper AsaP????
How can we reset the Flash Memory?????
I think the problem is in the DBx260 Flash Prog.
Pls help as soon as Possiable

Comments

• DraDra Posts: 3,777
    You should contact tech support. This is a user forum and rarely does anyone from DBX come here.

DRA
  • Hi Hemal696,

Please call tech support at 801-566-8800 or send an email to support@dbxpro.com.

dbxTCS
    Josh
  • After I update to V1.60 is happen to me the same thing, so what happen to you unit hemal696? Please let me know Thanks
  • If you recently purchased your DriveRack 260 and it is now running slowly because you flashed it with 1.60 firmware you will need to go to the FAQ section http://www.dbxpro.com/en-US/support/troubleshooting, type into the search field "1.61" and then click on the first result, "Where can I find the 260 Firmware Update v1.61?" You will then want to download the zip file, and extract the DriveRack 260 Updater executable. Run the executable as you normally would, and after that your problem should be solved.
  • I have a Dbx 260
    It is running very slow and i am not abke to Run it and even we are not able to use it.
    We tried reseting it hard and soft too
    But still its going slow
    How can we do it Proper AsaP????
    How can we reset the Flash Memory?????
    I think the problem is in the DBx260 Flash Prog.
    Pls help as soon as Possiable Pleas Help me its humble request please call My number 9036219697

• RAFAQIHRAFAQIH Posts: 1

please help me why I have dbx 260 I don't want to update version 1.60

This discussion has been closed.