Home dbx User Forum dbx Archive Threads DriveRack VENU360

AJUDA URGENTE

valmirlsvalmirls Posts: 5
edited April 2017 in DriveRack VENU360
Hello, the church recently bought the famous Venu360. Our system consists of dual boxes and each box and consists of a speaker of 15 Selenium WPU1508 / 450 W and a Selenium D220TI drive / our amps are Wattsom PWP 6000 / 4ab to power these, we have two subs with speakers of 18 and so would To know if any preset would fit for this system or the most appropriate configuration for this system. Thank you very much for your help.

Comments

• DraDra Posts: 3,777
    Just use the Wizard. Select "Not Listed??" for your speakers and amps. It will set an appropriate x-over. Rename and store the set-up in a used slot or name and store in an empty slot.

DRA
  • valmirlsvalmirls Posts: 5
    Thanks for the feedback, happy for the help. But I was in doubt to control the gain of input and output, my mix has output of + 4dbu so what values ​​should I use in the input and output of the dbx360?
  • DraDra Posts: 3,777
    If you are talking about the Input Master and Output Master screens where you can adjust the signal level within the 360, I suggest leaving them set to -0- unless you have a lack of volume and meter response, or have too much volume and meter response.

DRA