Home DigiTech Software

jammanager crashes when I try to start it on my Mac

I am trying to copy some loop from the internal drive of my jaman stero to my mac. I do not have an external card

I am using https://digitech.com/en/softwares/jammanager-xt-v2-3-5-mac-os-x-52ee012f-eff3-4a4d-98d4-b507b58b6ee8/download on Mac OS 10.13.6 High Sierra

when I tried to syc for the first time it crashed. I tried restarting several times always crashes

I deleted the software and reinstalled still crashes on start

Is there some way I can just mount the internal storage? I really do not want to use the software. All I am trying to do is copy some loops off the pedal and send them to a band mate

very very frustrating.

In general I really like this pedal and use it almost daily

Comments

• Hey having same problem, even got hold of a beta version that seemed to be more stable but turned out it wasn't writing correctly to the pedal and some loop shad been turned into loud static.

Wondering if you found any solution?

• Hi all, I'm having the same problem - Jammanager XT crashes on MacOS Catalina when opening, and there is no way to open the settings to disable 'check for firmware'. It crashes whether or not my JamMan Solo is plugged in to the computer.

Has anyone had success with opening the settings panel, or is the program crashing for you like it is for me?

I did have it working for a while, but it stopped working today for some reason. Possibly due to an update with Catalina? I'm using Jammanager 2.3.5.

The error I get when crashing is: "JamManagerXT quit unexpectedly while using the QtCore plug-in."

Any ideas?

Also - is there ANY way to read the loops from my JamMan Solo without using the software?

Thanks!

• @bowtree00 said:
    Hi all, I'm having the same problem - Jammanager XT crashes on MacOS Catalina when opening, and there is no way to open the settings to disable 'check for firmware'. It crashes whether or not my JamMan Solo is plugged in to the computer.

Has anyone had success with opening the settings panel, or is the program crashing for you like it is for me?

I did have it working for a while, but it stopped working today for some reason. Possibly due to an update with Catalina? I'm using Jammanager 2.3.5.

The error I get when crashing is: "JamManagerXT quit unexpectedly while using the QtCore plug-in."

Any ideas?

Also - is there ANY way to read the loops from my JamMan Solo without using the software?

Thanks!

We have no version, beta or otherwise that will work with Catalina unfortunately. The only way to read loops without using the software is to utilize the external/expandable memory and plug that into the Mac with a card reader and manually transfer loops that way.

• acfacf Posts: 2

We have no version, beta or otherwise that will work with Catalina unfortunately. The only way to read loops without using the software is to utilize the external/expandable memory and plug that into the Mac with a card reader and manually transfer loops that way.

Great!! I have 200 loops on my XT so I would have to manually copy / paste each one onto an SD card. Ridiculous!!
    I'm on OS 10.11.3 & doesn't work. Last time I invest in Digitech, bye forever...

• @acf said:

Great!! I have 200 loops on my XT so I would have to manually copy / paste each one onto an SD card. Ridiculous!!
    I'm on OS 10.11.3 & doesn't work. Last time I invest in Digitech, bye forever...

I think you are confused and mistaken by my previous statement:

10.11.3 is not Catalina: 10.15 is. We do have a beta version that works on and up to including 10.13 High Sierra. If you would like a copy of that, please feel free to email [email protected] to request this.

• HARMAN_EEldeHARMAN_EElde Posts: 691
    edited January 23

For Mojave/Catalina users:

We have no version, beta or otherwise that will work with Mojave or Catalina unfortunately. The only way to read loops without using the software is to utilize the external/expandable memory and plug that into the Mac with a card reader and manually transfer loops that way.__

We do have a beta version 2.3.7 that will work up to and including High Sierra 10.13. You can email [email protected] to request this.

The JamMan Series has been slated for End of Product Life. No software/firmware updates will likely to be forthcoming. We are trying to get the Mac version up to compatibility with Mojave/Catalina but there are no guarantees. Right now the beta version is all that will work for Mac, so you may need to dual boot your Mac OS with High Sierra if you have updated to Catalina.

The JamManager XT 2.3.5 is working fine on the latest Windows 10 1909 build. That is another work around.