Home DigiTech Forum DigiTech GNX Archive Threads GNX3000 General GNX3000 General Discussion

Who is tired of all the crap?

I for one want all the crap regarding the SM and all the hate toward G3456 to just stop.

Do something productive with your GNX, your guitar, and your life.

Comments

• r u refering to groovy? well, since MFX Supermodels aren't for resale, why doesn't someone just give them away to him and maybe the G3456 arguments will vanish......
  • groovygroovy Posts: 198
    Guys,

Lets define \"cr*p\"

Is it ---

A) spreading unsupported rumours to try and get more sales for your products

or

B) asking valid questions about product claims ?
  • well....you're right. it isn't a sales forum....
  • jackstratjackstrat Posts: 180
    \xcell\ wrote:
    I for one want all the crap regarding the SM and all the hate toward G3456 to just stop.

Do something productive with your GNX, your guitar, and your life.

The Line6 site often turns ugly. This site has always taken the high road. But anytime you get someone with an agenda, that does not want the answer they're asking for, you will have this problem.

This site has always been a great place to exhange helpful information, patches, and sound clips.

Any marketing, sales, and bitch sessions about a third-party product should be discarded.

Jack Loganbill
  • T L FT L F Posts: 254
    JUST AVOID THE TOPIC if you don't want to be a part of it or acknowledge it.. It will go away soon enough...I think you run into other issues when you look to ban or edit forums. It should be a place for free speech. Again, if the topics bother you, don't click on the link...I think adding a poll just increases the likelyhood that this will continue....Your advertising the forum topic... MHO only...
  • jat061jat061 Posts: 57
    TLF - Don't agree. This is not a free speech issue. This forum is not part of the government. There are specific rules and regulations that we all agreed to follow. What has been taking place is a prolonged personal attack on one of the forum members by one person. Few other reputable forums would allow this sort of crap to go on. It's time the plug was pulled on this personal attack - Moderators: what are you waiting for?
  • ednrgednrg Posts: 971
    I agree with TLF. Things like this have been going on here for a long time, and have come and gone.

BTW, the attacks are actually not personal, but based on a commercial product. People have been kicked from this forum before because of \"personal\" attacks (can anyone say Mike C?).
  • jat061jat061 Posts: 57
    Not personal? Groovy has repeatedly made unsubstantiated claims that Mike is dishonest and a liar, all behind the anonymity of the Internet. The few reasonable questions raised have already been asked and answered - multiple times. What is going on now is non-sensical badgering.
  • groovygroovy Posts: 198
    \jat061\ wrote:
    Not personal? Groovy has repeatedly made unsubstantiated claims that Mike is dishonest and a liar,

Please point me to a link to to my post where I made an Ad Hominen attack and called anyone names !!!

I dont do such things.

\jat061\ wrote:
    The few reasonable questions raised have already been asked and answered - multiple times.

Looks like I missed some posts. Please inform me where did G3456 reply to the four questions I asked ? Some of the questions can be answered by a simple yes or no ? Where is G3456's reply ? ( rhetoric question with no reply expected)
    \jat061\ wrote:
    What is going on now is non-sensical badgering.

Please see my earlier posts. I have understood the answers to my questions by G3456's reluctance to answer and DT's recent action. This topic is therefore not of much more interest to me.