Home DigiTech Forum DigiTech GNX Archive Threads GNX4 FAQs GNX4 Sound Community Archive

Check out my song #2

Hey guys this is my second complete song. I need a little help with the mix. Let me know what you think.
http://www.digitech.com/soundcomm/guitar_view_music.asp?productid=199&music_id=3377

Comments

• dont take me wrong bro, the only thing I like were the drums. keep doing your thing!!
  • shreddshredd Posts: 5,649
    Horse Puckey.
    The drums are run of the mill GNX drums; good enough, but not realllllly good.
    Meanwhile, I thought the git'rs were just fine, and the bass line totally works. The vocals could use a cleaner sound, speshly if you've got a nice Shure. And don't let the vox dominate the mix...spread them through the stereo spectrum and pay more attention to how they balance with the other sounds in the song.
    And don't forget most of us are Spanish-challenged... :lol:
  • shredd, it looks like you know ALOT obut this thats really cool man!
    hey can you help me a bit with GNX4 CF card? I cant find type 1 were I live, the only ones i can find were kingston CF/1GB and KIN-CF/1GB but dont know if they work with the GNX4.
  • shreddshredd Posts: 5,649
    \ecorona\ wrote:
    shredd, it looks like you know ALOT obut this thats really cool man!
    hey can you help me a bit with GNX4 CF card? I cant find type 1 were I live, the only ones i can find were kingston CF/1GB and KIN-CF/1GB but dont know if they work with the GNX4.
    Yes, I'm a \"legend in my own mind\". :lol: :roll:
    A \"Type 1\" CF card just means it's a \"one-high\", solid-state based memory card. The \"Type 2\"s are the MicroDrives, which is actually a teeny little mechanical hard drive and are twice as thick, about 6mm. A Type 1 will look like this: (http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51pWFESq4jL._AA280_.jpg) and be about 3mm thick.
    Either of those you mentioned should work fine, although if you can get a 2GB, do it - the GNX will support it, it costs very little more, and it's a lot of extra recording time. I recently picked up a couple of 2GB CF cards at a Staples xmas sale for $15 each. 8)
  • awesome shredd!! I knew you were the indicated person to ask! after days of research I found that most not to say all of the CF cards they sell here are type 1, I think people gets confuse just because they hear type 2 they think they are selling newer cards. I bought 1gb for arround 10 us bucks, I´ll probably buy a 2 GB in 30 more days! jus to be sure I have enought storage power!! lol.. Just imagine I went to a ``specialized memory store`` and they told me that it was a really old technology and it was going to be really hard to find that type of cards lol. Idiots...

Dude Thanks alot!!