Home DigiTech Forum DigiTech GNX Archive Threads GNX Archive GENERAL Member Pictures and Videos

New Video for \"While You're Gone\"

In a never ending attempt to promote my music, my lovely wife has created a video for my song \"While You're Gone\". Have a look and let me know your thoughts.

FYI...I have posted a few previously unreleased tunes on soundclick, So if you would be so kind, have a listen and give me your thoughts... you guys here are such a great sounding board....thanks in advance.

peat :D

Comments

• NiftyNifty Posts: 74
    Great work Peat and co!

Copied the below from a post I made in another forum, just wanted to repost so you saw it! :)

Cheers
    Greg

Hi Paul/tucopeat

Just visited your Soundclick page and may I say some damn fine work Sir!

Excellent songs and playing and Fantastic mixing.

Superb vocals, after listening to all your material I hear Peter Gabriel, Billie Joe Armstrong, David Gilmour and Steve Winwood!!!!

Which to me is all good.....DAMN GOOD! Well done sirs!
  • tucopeattucopeat Posts: 139
    Thanks Nifty, I'm glad you enjoyed the tunes.
    Superb vocals, after listening to all your material I hear Peter Gabriel, Billie Joe Armstrong, David Gilmour and Steve Winwood!!!!

very high praise indeed...stay tuned, I have more on the way. Just need to find a way to add 4 more hours to my workdays...lol

thanks again,

Peat
  • NiftyNifty Posts: 74
    I look forward to them Peat

:)

Know exactly what you mean, by the time I finish at night and sit down to record it's usually \"game over\"....bahhhh!

cheers
    Greg
  • partchpartch Posts: 1,764
    Very nice song & video Peat! Sounds very firmiliar like I heard this tune before? Did you just post the song before here on the site? Anyhow great job man! 8)
  • tucopeattucopeat Posts: 139
    thx partch, I can take no credit for the video, that was all my wife, I wouldn't even know where to start...I just make the music

yes you are correct.....I posted an early mix of this song back last year I think. This is a remix of that same tune. I really need to get some fresh stuff tracked, It's all about time. My business keeps me jumping, even more so these days with the economy being the way it is, I'm really having to fight to get work, working harder for less income, you know the tale.

I set up a soundclick page that has some songs that I haven't posted before if you haven't already checked it out... link is in my signature.

Because we are gigging again I have a renewed interest in promoting my original stuff, I plan on trying to sell CD's at our live shows. Anything to make an extra buck these days.
    The web has so many cool ways to promote our art and I'm just getting started...got a lot of catching up to do, lol.
    :lol:
    Thanks again partch,

Peat