Home DigiTech Forum DigiTech GNX Archive Threads GNX Archive GENERAL Member Pictures and Videos

New Band Pic

Comments

• shreddshredd Posts: 5,649
    Good stuff. Chix dig that rogue look. :P
  • RawbRawb Posts: 1,459
    \shredd\ wrote:
    Good stuff. Chix dig that rogue look. :P

How come the guy on the right up against the wall didn't want to cross his arms? He don't want the chix diggin' on him?

R U still using the car with the flat on the road on ur fjyer's?
  • jimiVjimiV Posts: 228
    Good stuff. Chix dig that rogue look.

Hahahaha,....yep we are real tough rascals...hahaha.

Hey Shredd, I've been meaning to tell ya....your avatar looks like it has been putting on a little weight??? Whats up? :)
    How come the guy on the right up against the wall didn't want to cross his arms? He don't want the chix diggin' on him?

Rob, thats the drummer and, as we all know, drummers never want to do anything you tell them to do.
    R U still using the car with the flat on the road on ur fjyer's?

We had to retire that one last year, as we have changed out the drummer and bass player.

Peace,

JV
  • shreddshredd Posts: 5,649
    \jimiV\ wrote:
    Hey Shredd, I've been meaning to tell ya....your avatar looks like it has been putting on a little weight??? Whats up? :)
    Yuh-huh. So that's why she isn't returning my phone calls - she's ashamed of how she looks. :roll:
    \jimiV\ wrote:
    Rob, thats the drummer and, as we all know, drummers never want to do anything you tell them to do.
    :lol:
  • ednrgednrg Posts: 971
    \jimiV\ wrote:
    AT8F1213-1-1.jpg

The dude in the middle looks like he's pissed and turned his back on the guys on the left, and giving them the \"whatever\" eyes. While the guys on the left have their arms crossed showing negative body language back at him.

The 4th guy has his arms down, like a \"not again\" pose. And the guy on the right seems like he's on the middle guys side, against the guys on the left.
  • gtausgtaus Posts: 2,680
    My band goes through drummers so fast that if we did a group picture, we'd be better off just drawing in a generic stick figure and call it drummer!

You guys do look awful tough. Standing in front of the brick wall makes me wonder if you bad boys meet in the local jail and only get out to play on some kind of work release program! :lol:
  • 0Dannyboy0Dannyboy Posts: 1,083
    :twisted:

the one guy with the Michael bolton hair needs to be held down and shaved by the rest of youguys. lookes like he's dissin you shorthairs in the pic...LOL! just kiddin around RAWK ON!
  • partchpartch Posts: 1,764
    :twisted:

the one guy with the Michael bolton hair needs to be held down and shaved by the rest of youguys. lookes like he's dissin you shorthairs in the pic...LOL! just kiddin around RAWK ON!

:lol:
    Yeah Jim I agree shave His head & post the pic's :lol: That will teach Him to dis you guys :wink: Shorthairs rule 8) :lol: Serious Looks cool Jim!
    The dude in the middle looks like he's pissed and turned his back on the guys on the left, and giving them the \"whatever\" eyes. While the guys on the left have their arms crossed showing negative body language back at him.

The 4th guy has his arms down, like a \"not again\" pose. And the guy on the right seems like he's on the middle guys side, against the guys on the left

Hahaha.....fascinating psychological profile. It would be so much like my other band if that were true...hahaha.

I know, that would be so much fun to do. Problem is, he is way bigger than us and has Marine-like tendencies (his dad was in the Corps and would kick your a$$ just for the [email protected]!! of it and he is just like his dad) plus I don't want to go through the Craigslist thing again looking for another lead guitaris hahaha.
    You guys do look awful tough. Standing in front of the brick wall makes me wonder if you bad boys meet in the local jail and only get out to play on some kind of work release program!

No, Taus we didn't meet in jail, hahaha, but that would be a great back story. Hahaha.

You guys are funny.....

Does this one work better?

GetAttachment.jpg
    Don't use that one!... Last guy on the right looks like he is wearing depends under them jeans!! :shock: :twisted:
  • ednrgednrg Posts: 971
    \jimiV\ wrote:

NO. :lol::lol:
    Jim.. I got an idea... This a photo shop pic?.. How about y'all spread out a bit then behind everyone their shadow, but their shadow is them with their instrument?? :P Hey.. I just said I had an idea, didn't say it was a good one! :P
    \partch\ wrote:
    Shorthairs rule
    There's alot I can say here.. :lol: I won't....

Ok.. Maybe I will...

let the 'man' break ya ... eh? An force you to become part of the establishment :!: That's not ruling! :twisted: :twisted:
    That's conforming :!: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
  • partchpartch Posts: 1,764
    \Rawb\ wrote:
    Jim.. I got an idea... This a photo shop pic?.. How about y'all spread out a bit then behind everyone their shadow, but their shadow is them with their instrument?? :P Hey.. I just said I had an idea, didn't say it was a good one! :P
    \partch\ wrote:
    Shorthairs rule
    There's alot I can say here.. :lol: I won't....

Ok.. Maybe I will...

let the 'man' break ya ... eh? An force you to become part of the establishment :!: That's not ruling! :twisted: :twisted:
    That's conforming :!: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Nah not the man. Uncle Sam :lol: I was Air Force Had short hair ever since :roll: Not to mention my receating hairline & greying hair just does better with short hair :wink: All did I also say LESS Maintenance, & NO money for a haircutt 8) Wife can run a set of clippers with the best of em Rawb :D
    Nah not the man. Uncle Sam I was Air Force Had short hair ever since Not to mention my receating hairline & greying hair just does better with short hair All did I also say LESS Maintenance, & NO money for a haircutt Wife can run a set of clippers with the best of em Rawb

Oh, those shorthairs...I thought you were talking about something else :)

Don't use that one!... Last guy on the right looks like he is wearing depends under them jeans!!
    jimiv wrote:

NO.

Tough crowd...tough crowd.

Hey Rob; good idea on the shadows thing.

JV
    \partch\ wrote:
    Nah not the man. Uncle Sam
    I thought .. \"Uncle Sam\" was the man!?

Even still... when I was an endentured servant for uncle sams navy... When I was released I let the sht grow! 'let my flag wave!'

The only reason I have it long now, is;
    A) Saves me twenty bucks a week
    B) At my age I am one of a few I know that still have hair to grow :!: :twisted: LMFAO!