Home DigiTech Forum DigiTech GNX Archive Threads GNX Archive GENERAL Member Pictures and Videos

my first music video

A while ago, I posted a rough recording of my band playing The Doors' Five to One.

Well, here's the final recorded version, and a music video to go with it!

Enjoy.

Comments

• shreddshredd Posts: 5,649
    EXcellent. Really enjoyed that!!! 8)
  • iliaceiliace Posts: 5,567
    Sweet. Tell your friends :lol:
  • partchpartch Posts: 1,764
    8)
  • gtausgtaus Posts: 2,680
    Excellent video. As a bass player, I really don't expect to be in the spotlight, but I can't even find a glimpse of your bass player in the video! What's up with that?
  • iliaceiliace Posts: 5,567
    \gtaus\ wrote:
    Excellent video. As a bass player, I really don't expect to be in the spotlight, but I can't even find a glimpse of your bass player in the video! What's up with that?

Our bass player is 6'4\" tall, so he is difficult to miss. His wife had a serious medical emergency the weekend before filming, while visiting family out of state - so he had to miss the video shoot :(
  • gtausgtaus Posts: 2,680
    \iliace\ wrote:
    ...Our bass player is 6'4\" tall, so he is difficult to miss. His wife had a serious medical emergency the weekend before filming, while visiting family out of state - so he had to miss the video shoot :(

Sorry to hear about that. I saw your bass player in one of your live YouTube video uploads and wondered what happened to him in your pro music video upload. Yeah, you guys are good. Thanks for sharing the link.
  • DriscolleDriscolle Posts: 1
    Its really entertaining. I like it.