Home DigiTech Forum DigiTech GNX Archive Threads GNX Archive GENERAL Member Pictures and Videos

Some pics of my band...

Here are a few shots of my band, Watching Wendy. These were taken last friday night, which happened to be my birthday. It was a great gig and a great night.

You can hear us and see some video as well on facebook.

DSCF1021.jpg

DSCF1030.jpg

DSCF1029.jpg

DSCF1028.jpg

Comments

• iliaceiliace Posts: 5,567
    Nice. So which one is you?

I added you guys on FB, but for some reason the songs won't load... maybe it's just my computer.

I did find you on MySpace, I think No Matter What is my favorite track.
  • tucopeattucopeat Posts: 139
    Thats me in the white hat....

thanks for the add...

we are having lots of fun and making a few buck as well...what more can you ask for?
  • shreddshredd Posts: 5,649
    I dig the name. Any back story? (Yeah, I like that stuff...my act is called \"Caught Staring\" :twisted: )
  • tucopeattucopeat Posts: 139
    \shredd\ wrote:
    I dig the name. Any back story? (Yeah, I like that stuff...my act is called \"Caught Staring\" :twisted: )

There really isn't a specific back story to the name...we were looking for something unique and I read somewhere that alliterative terms were easier to remember. It just came out of my head. Everyone asks about the name though, so I guess we did the right thing.
  • iliaceiliace Posts: 5,567
    \tucopeat\ wrote:
    \shredd\ wrote:

There really isn't a specific back story to the name...we were looking for something unique and I read somewhere that alliterative terms were easier to remember. It just came out of my head. Everyone asks about the name though, so I guess we did the right thing.

It totally works on Facebook... now my page says \"Ilia likes Watching Wendy.\" :lol: