Home DigiTech Forum DigiTech Software

Nexus

Hello, I have a question about Nexus software. I own the RP360 multi-effect. When I delete or add effects with Nexus, it doesn't change anything in the pedal! Is this normal. Do you have a manual for Nexus?
Sincerely
Gérard

Comments

• HARMAN_EEldeHARMAN_EElde Posts: 1,133

After you have made a change you need to store this either by using the Store button on the RP360 or in the software under Quickstore or Store New

• WERE CAN I GET NEXUS SOFWARE PLEASE

• BazBaz Posts: 4

Hello All... since I've updated my Mac to CATALINA the Nexus software font shows as squares, and not actual letters. I can't find a way to change the font to where I can read the different settings. Any ideas? Any and all help is greatly appreciated... Thanks...

@Baz said:
    Hello All... since I've updated my Mac to CATALINA the Nexus software font shows as squares, and not actual letters. I can't find a way to change the font to where I can read the different settings. Any ideas? Any and all help is greatly appreciated... Thanks...

We've put in an notice to our engineers to fix, hopefully soon but I have no exact ETA/Schedule as of this time. We're hoping ASAP.

• Spider5Spider5 Posts: 1

Installed Nexus 1.0.2 on Windows 10 pro 64 bit. It refuses to see the RP150 pedal. Have installed X-Edit 2.7 no problem, it sees the pedal OK but seems crude and long-winded to use. Is there an update somewhere for Nexus1.0.2 ?

@Spider5 said:
    Installed Nexus 1.0.2 on Windows 10 pro 64 bit. It refuses to see the RP150 pedal. Have installed X-Edit 2.7 no problem, it sees the pedal OK but seems crude and long-winded to use. Is there an update somewhere for Nexus1.0.2 ?

Spider, the RP150 does not use Nexus, only the RP360/RP360XP does. X-Edit is what you need to use for the RP150.

• sawalgetsawalget Posts: 1

Hi! After update Mac OS to Catalina, fonts in Nexus Driver looks like squares :(
    It's a very sad because it make a device unusable. Please help to fix that problem.

@sawalget said:
    Hi! After update Mac OS to Catalina, fonts in Nexus Driver looks like squares :(
    It's a very sad because it make a device unusable. Please help to fix that problem.

Yes it is a known issue, they are going to have a fix soon for this issue. No schedule or ETA but very soon.

• fernanharofernanharo Posts: 1

I have a problem with my RP360, I try to record with the usb input on my computer with the DAW cuebase 10.5 and it does not transmit any sound, do you have any new drivers for windows 10? or is the problem another?

@fernanharo said:
    I have a problem with my RP360, I try to record with the usb input on my computer with the DAW cuebase 10.5 and it does not transmit any sound, do you have any new drivers for windows 10? or is the problem another?

The RP360 is tested and working with Windows 10 latest build 1909 and I have tested it with CuBase 10.5
    Make sure in Cubase you have the correct device setup and is active for use in the Studio Setup. If you are still experiencing issues please contact tech support in my signature below.

• @Baz said:

Has this been resolved? I have the same problem

@BlindDogAllen said:

@Baz said:

Has this been resolved? I have the same problem

As of now no resolution but there is still an existing escalation to our dev team to fix but no schedule or ETA for this as of now

• I see the problem with the square letters in Nexus for the RP360 XP hasn't been resolved.. I really liked my foot pedal but its time to get a Line 6 Helix since nobody gives a shit about this product at Digitech to solve the issue after thousands of people paid good money to support your company!

edited August 2020

Unfortunately yes the issue is not resolved. It's not for lake of caring, at least from a tech support perspective as we have reiterated many times that it needs to be updated. We are still putting pressure on them to resolve these issues. I am told this issue will be resolved but I just don't have any ETA/schedule for that.

I do have a Line6 HX Stomp myself, (and a Fractal FM3) much more expensive units but they are great. I wouldn't blame you moving onto that as well if you can't use an earlier OS of Mac to use Nexus.

• so has this square letter issue been resolved yet?

• Looking back, the square letter thing has been going on since March - I can't help but think you aren't serious about sorting this out, otherwise it would surely be done by now. If you don't intend fixing it, please let me/us know so we can get something better supported by another manufacturer. Thanks

• I've been told that updating to Big Sur resolves the issue. Another customer was also able to resolve it by hooking up to a Windows 10 Machine, and when he came back to his 10.15 Mac, the character issue was resolved.

As I stated in another thread, the RP360 being discontinued, they have decided to end developmental support for the Nexus Librarian software. You can try the above suggestions is all we have as far as a solution/

• DwightDwight Posts: 7

How can I get the Nexus to fill my screen? Maximize button is greyed out.

edited August 13

@Dwight said:
    How can I get the Nexus to fill my screen? Maximize button is greyed out.

The nexus Librarian is a fixed Windows that doesn't allow maximization on the PC. If you have a 4K or high resolution screen and are having trouble with scaling, do this, right click on the icon on your Windows desktop, select Properties and go to the Compatibility tab, from there click on Change High DPI Settings. On the next window select the Override high DPI Scaling Behavior checkbox and select System. lick on OK, and then OK again as well

My Properties window's header says "RP360 Properties". It's menu has all but the
    "Change high DPI" settings tab. Do I need updated software or ? Thanks for helping me.

Looking closer, after reinstalling V 1.0.2, I noticed I do not have
    "High DPI scaling override" What tab is that on?

@Dwight said:
    Looking closer, after reinstalling V 1.0.2, I noticed I do not have
    "High DPI scaling override" What tab is that on?

Compatibility tab

Then click on Change High DPI Settings

Thanks, but it's not there. Should I try another install?

@Dwight said:
    Thanks, but it's not there. Should I try another install?

Yeah install the latest version I sent. It works for me, so not sure why not on yours. You are on Windows 10 correct?

Sorry I should have mentioned I'm using 8.1
    Is there a way to enlarge the window with this software?

Sorry I have no directions for Windows 8.1, I don't have a PC that has this version available.

Thanks for helping me all you could.
    I still like the software and use it daily.

@Dwight said:
    Thanks for helping me all you could.
    I still like the software and use it daily.

Absolutely you're welcome, someday if you upgrade to Windows 10 perhaps it can be resolved by the provided solution.