Home DigiTech Software

Nexus

Hello, I have a question about Nexus software. I own the RP360 multi-effect. When I delete or add effects with Nexus, it doesn't change anything in the pedal! Is this normal. Do you have a manual for Nexus?
Sincerely
Gérard

Comments

  • After you have made a change you need to store this either by using the Store button on the RP360 or in the software under Quickstore or Store New

  • WERE CAN I GET NEXUS SOFWARE PLEASE

  • BazBaz Posts: 3

    Hello All... since I've updated my Mac to CATALINA the Nexus software font shows as squares, and not actual letters. I can't find a way to change the font to where I can read the different settings. Any ideas? Any and all help is greatly appreciated... Thanks...

  • HARMAN_EEldeHARMAN_EElde Posts: 566

    @Baz said:
    Hello All... since I've updated my Mac to CATALINA the Nexus software font shows as squares, and not actual letters. I can't find a way to change the font to where I can read the different settings. Any ideas? Any and all help is greatly appreciated... Thanks...

    We've put in an notice to our engineers to fix, hopefully soon but I have no exact ETA/Schedule as of this time. We're hoping ASAP.

  • Spider5Spider5 Posts: 1

    Installed Nexus 1.0.2 on Windows 10 pro 64 bit. It refuses to see the RP150 pedal. Have installed X-Edit 2.7 no problem, it sees the pedal OK but seems crude and long-winded to use. Is there an update somewhere for Nexus1.0.2 ?

  • HARMAN_EEldeHARMAN_EElde Posts: 566

    @Spider5 said:
    Installed Nexus 1.0.2 on Windows 10 pro 64 bit. It refuses to see the RP150 pedal. Have installed X-Edit 2.7 no problem, it sees the pedal OK but seems crude and long-winded to use. Is there an update somewhere for Nexus1.0.2 ?

    Spider, the RP150 does not use Nexus, only the RP360/RP360XP does. X-Edit is what you need to use for the RP150.

  • sawalgetsawalget Posts: 1

    Hi! After update Mac OS to Catalina, fonts in Nexus Driver looks like squares :(
    It's a very sad because it make a device unusable. Please help to fix that problem.

  • HARMAN_EEldeHARMAN_EElde Posts: 566

    @sawalget said:
    Hi! After update Mac OS to Catalina, fonts in Nexus Driver looks like squares :(
    It's a very sad because it make a device unusable. Please help to fix that problem.

    Yes it is a known issue, they are going to have a fix soon for this issue. No schedule or ETA but very soon.

  • fernanharofernanharo Posts: 1

    I have a problem with my RP360, I try to record with the usb input on my computer with the DAW cuebase 10.5 and it does not transmit any sound, do you have any new drivers for windows 10? or is the problem another?

  • HARMAN_EEldeHARMAN_EElde Posts: 566

    @fernanharo said:
    I have a problem with my RP360, I try to record with the usb input on my computer with the DAW cuebase 10.5 and it does not transmit any sound, do you have any new drivers for windows 10? or is the problem another?

    The RP360 is tested and working with Windows 10 latest build 1909 and I have tested it with CuBase 10.5
    Make sure in Cubase you have the correct device setup and is active for use in the Studio Setup. If you are still experiencing issues please contact tech support in my signature below.

Sign In or Register to comment.