Home DigiTech Software

Getting the preferred drum track for parts of a song

One of my songs has two nearly identical choruses, one after the first three verses and a slightly longer one after the fourth. For some reason, I cannot get the same drum track for the two choruses. The first chorus makes liberal use of the symbols. When I turn the dials to the same settings for the second track the symbols are sparse. I am using the same, simple strumming pattern. Alt Time is the same. Within the Trio Manager, the two different chorus parts are both Intense Country. Why the difference in drum tracks for the same settings, beat, and chords? How can I make them the same?

Comments

• jmichaelojmichaelo Posts: 22

I forgot to mention that the bass tracks are different as well. In Trio manager, the Tempos are identical. Alt Time is off for both. The Styles are both "3". Bass Mode is Active for both. The only differences are in the number of Bars, 16 and 24, and the Duration, 27.4 s and 31 s. I'm stumped!

• HARMAN_EEldeHARMAN_EElde Posts: 610

The Trio Manager will not allow you to edit much with the song itself, it's mostly for archival purposes for the songs. Most of these changes have to be done from the pedal. Other than they genre and style considerations, pressing the Part Number button between green and red will give you different intensity settings check that to see if that is the issue. The Trio+ gives you a interpretation of the parts based on your playing, it may not be exact each time you teach it based on that consideration. There is some tips in the manual for how to get indentical tempos and parts to match up as well.

https://www.digitech.com/on/demandware.static/-/Sites-masterCatalog_Harman/default/dw63492440/pdfs/DigiTech_TrioPlus_Manual.pdf

• jmichaelojmichaelo Posts: 22

It was the Part Number button intensity set differently. Thanks for the answer. Problem solved! I am red/green color deficient so the two colors look the same to me!

• HARMAN_EEldeHARMAN_EElde Posts: 610

@jmichaelo said:
    It was the Part Number button intensity set differently. Thanks for the answer. Problem solved! I am red/green color deficient so the two colors look the same to me!

You're welcome, glad it's working!