Home DigiTech Forum DigiTech Products

RP360 firmware update

Where is the site for firmware???? Cant find it anywhere. Poor. My 360 has 1.3.0 firmware.

Comments

• HARMAN_EEldeHARMAN_EElde Posts: 1,105

@wb9591 said:
    Where is the site for firmware???? Cant find it anywhere. Poor. My 360 has 1.3.0 firmware.

Hello. There is not an individual firmware updater utility for the RP360. It is done via the Nexus Librarian. 1.3.0 is the current version so no update is available for your product right now.

• DwightDwight Posts: 7

How can I get the Nexus to fill my screen? It's a little small and the box that usually maximizes, is greyed out.

@Dwight said:
    How can I get the Nexus to fill my screen? It's a little small and the box that usually maximizes, is greyed out.

I replied to your post in the other thread here:

https://proforums.harman.com/digitech/discussion/135776/nexus#latest

• digitech products are amazing...any chance of a new multi fx coming out ever ? i just bought and returned a boss gt-1000 and a pod go because nobody has the digital readout volume knob like digitech does on the rp 360 xp and after having them 2 units it helped me dial in better sounds on my rp360xp almost exact...you guys need to get back in the game...sure the rp360xp doesnt have snapshots and routing and fx loop...but it sounds just as good today i have spent the last 5 days going back n forth between the pod go and the rp360 xp and the rp360xp holds it own on modern metal tones once ya have something to compare it to side by side...we need digitech back to show these guys how its done

@chugzilla said:
    digitech products are amazing...any chance of a new multi fx coming out ever ? i just bought and returned a boss gt-1000 and a pod go because nobody has the digital readout volume knob like digitech does on the rp 360 xp and after having them 2 units it helped me dial in better sounds on my rp360xp almost exact...you guys need to get back in the game...sure the rp360xp doesnt have snapshots and routing and fx loop...but it sounds just as good today i have spent the last 5 days going back n forth between the pod go and the rp360 xp and the rp360xp holds it own on modern metal tones once ya have something to compare it to side by side...we need digitech back to show these guys how its done

No plans for a new MultiFX unit coming out as of now.