Home DigiTech Forum DigiTech General Discussion

New RP360XP

Hello everyone. New to the Digitech forum but not new to Digitech products :)

I've had an RP500 for years and really love it. After the release for the RP360 line I started not loving it's size and wanted to scale down (for many reasons). Plus I like the updated interface. I think I enjoy dinking around with these things as much as I do using them.

Anywho, I have a few patches created on the RP500 and it would be great if I could just transfer them over to the RP360. The 500 uses X-edit of course and 360 uses Nexus but is there a way to transfer between the two? Can the 360 use X-edit?

Thanks!

Comments

• HARMAN_EEldeHARMAN_EElde Posts: 1,125

Unfortunately there is no conversion utility or process to from the RP500 to the RP360, the hardware and software architectures are completely different and we were unable to provide a conversion process via software or workaround.

• Thanks for the answer, I was afraid of that. Going to be a lot of back and forth between x-edit and nexus then -
    :D

@GuitarSlinger said:
    Thanks for the answer, I was afraid of that. Going to be a lot of back and forth between x-edit and nexus then -
    :D

It is a bit tedious work agreed but yeah that's the only option I am afraid.

• tekoreitekorei Posts: 2
    Glad to see that Harman Group created this forum and has active participation from a representative.

I really like my RP 360, and the Nexus software is really good. That must have been one of the best interfaces when it came out.

@tekorei said:
    Glad to see that Harman Group created this forum and has active participation from a representative.

I really like my RP 360, and the Nexus software is really good. That must have been one of the best interfaces when it came out.

Glad you like it! Thanks for your comment, rock on! :)

• othommoothommo Posts: 7
    > @HARMAN_EElde said:
    > (Quote)
    > Glad you like it! Thanks for your comment, rock on! :)
    Hey mate,
    Just a question regarding the nexus software, when I go to add pedals, all I have is the volume pedal and nothing else and I don’t know how to delete pedals.
    Using El Capitan.OSX

You have to select the other pedals and remove/replace them, you cannot stack multiple pedals of the same effects type, for example, can't have two delays, two chorus etc. It is static

Yeah I understand that, but how does one delete or change a pedal in the first place? Is it a double click or something cause nothing is working
    If I click once it turns it on, but in order to replace it, how does one do that?
    If I click once it turns it on, but in order to replace it, how does one do that?> @HARMAN_EElde said:
    > You have to select the other pedals and remove/replace them, you cannot stack multiple pedals of the same effects type, for example, can't have two delays, two chorus etc. It is static

As in how does one replace the pedals anyway? Cannot for the life of me seem to do it at all
  • So right click on a pedal to delete it or change it to a different model of that type of pedal. To add a pedal click on the empty rectangle with the + sign on it. The tabs at the top will show you all the choices you can make. The fewer pedals you have on the board already - the more choices you'll see. Hope that all makes sense to ya.

> @GuitarSlinger said:
    > So right click on a pedal to delete it or change it to a different model of that type of pedal. To add a pedal click on the empty rectangle with the + sign on it. The tabs at the top will show you all the choices you can make. The fewer pedals you have on the board already - the more choices you'll see. Hope that all makes sense to ya.

I’m sure I tried this already, but yeah epic, thanks so much.

Like I said in my other thread, I think the wah and the v-switch kinda wigs my expression pedal out so I want to remove any wahs from my whammy patch settings.

I’m basically using it as a stompbox rig in frot of my amp live.

Can you v switch the whammy also?

Thanks @GuitarSlinger!

Sorry about that @othommo I thought you meant about stacking effects.

The Whammy will be controlled by having the Mod FX on, but you can set it up for an Expression Link as well. The VSwitch should engage it as well.