Requests for next generation Trio+
I've been using the Trio+ for a couple of months and love what it does. It brings my solo performances to an entirely new level. Great product! I will be one of the first adopters of the next generation. Here is what I would like to see:
1) A display like the TC Helicon Play Acoustic. It MUST include the song name. Using menu buttons, it could also include the Song Part information now only indicated via the lights and dials on the current version and shown in the Trio Manager. That information should change as I change the settings for the song. The Play Acoustic uses buttons to perform their functions but dials would be fine.
2) Allow me to rearrange my set from within the Trio+. Now I have to take out a memory card and do that using the Trio Manager.
3) Add internal memory to hold all my songs up to the limit of the memory card. The memory card should be used to, based upon a menu item in the Trio+ display, copy the current device memory to it, or load the card contents into the Trio+.
4) In addition to the current functionality of the Trio+ PLEASE provide software that allows me to compose the tracks on my PC. At a minimum, I want to be able to at least change part settings for a song. One use case would be to create a song on the Trio+ or, once I am familiar with the settings I like, on the PC and change or set all the parameters, e.g. Genre, Tempo. I want to then make multiple copies of the song, changing part settings to try out in the Trio+.
5) The software should be able to set all song part components in a song to the same value with a single click.
6) Allow me flexibility in assigning the FS3X footswitches. I especially want to start and stop a song using a footswitch, while in Live mode while keeping the Trio+ console mounted on my mic stand. To expand on that, I would like to be able to map more than three footswitches, even if it takes a second control jack in the Trio+.
7) I want better control of the out-takes. The tracks should end when I specify, e.g. subtracting or adding a beat.
Enough for now.