Home DigiTech Products

Jamman Solo XT - Problem while importing samples

Hello everyone,

i have problem importing samples into my Jamman Solo XT Looper, i would like to import some short sentences from movies, to play at the start of a song, as a sample, but whenever i try to import something the sample coming out of looper is muffed/slowed down, voices are very low and everything is muddy,

in jammanager everything looks and sound okay, in computer too, tried to import mono recordings, and recordings of different quality, nothing seems to work,

is there any solution for this?

many thanks for any response

Tom

Comments

• HARMAN_EEldeHARMAN_EElde Posts: 610

Make sure that your samples are sampled down to 44.1Khz and 16bit. Before importing

• tomglatttomglatt Posts: 2
    edited June 11

hi, thanks for response, sound is still slowed down and muffled, here are the parameters of the sample
    https://imgur.com/IfynzUD

• HARMAN_EEldeHARMAN_EElde Posts: 610

That should be fine then. Try to factory reset the SoloXT and then delete the file from the JamMan Library and reimport and send it again:

Reset procedure:

1. Press and hold the STORE button while powering up the JamMan SoloXT.
    2. When the display shows Fr, release the STORE button which will now be flashing.
    3. Press the STORE button again. This display will now show Fr? asking if you are sure you want to restore the internal memory to its factory state. To abort this procedure at this time, press the EXIT button.
    4. To confirm the restore procedure, press and hold the STORE button until bu5 appears in the Display. The JamMan SoloXT will return to normal operation shortly as indicated by loop memory 1 being shown in the Display