Home DigiTech General Discussion

Vocalist live3

Best one you ever made, stupid simple to adjust and sounds fantastic! Please reissue this unit again! Only change I would make on the reissue is pitch correction stays on when you bypass effects. I’ve owned four of them and wore them out on several thousand gigs. Been through too many power supply’s but that’s expected. I’ve owned all the other brands also, the smallest to the best and most expensive. None of them sound as good as live3. The pitch correction in the live 3 is better than all of them. I’ve also owned your other units, and they’re great, but not as easy to adjust on the fly like the 3. It’s the real knobs on the front that make the difference. Bought the Live Harmony, what a disaster trying to figure that thing out even with the manual. No videos nothin! Every room is different and you don’t have time to fiddle with tiny windows. Less is best when your in the middle of a song and need to make adjustments, the live 3 is perfect. I’m tired of buying used ones, so please bring it back, and if you do have to make changes maybe make it a tad smaller and run on nine volt dc

Comments

• HARMAN_EEldeHARMAN_EElde Posts: 610

Understood, and you're not alone in your opinion on the Live3, people love it still. I'll mention your feedback to our marketing/product dev for sure

• teleturnerteleturner Posts: 2

The pitch correction, e.q , Harmony , delay and Reverb knobs are all we care about anyway. With guitar through, we use our own gear. That way you can ditch unnecessary things such as Guitar chorus Reverb, humanize and possibly the warmth function. I’ve never used the guitar tuner either. You can make it smaller just by eliminating the things we really don’t need or want. Just keep the knobs! It’s what everybody needs for live music.

• HARMAN_EEldeHARMAN_EElde Posts: 610

@teleturner said:
    The pitch correction, e.q , Harmony , delay and Reverb knobs are all we care about anyway. With guitar through, we use our own gear. That way you can ditch unnecessary things such as Guitar chorus Reverb, humanize and possibly the warmth function. I’ve never used the guitar tuner either. You can make it smaller just by eliminating the things we really don’t need or want. Just keep the knobs! It’s what everybody needs for live music.

Thanks I've made sure they are aware of your suggestions. No plans yet for a new product but we obviously do like any suggestions from customers to how it works best for their needs. Thanks again!