Home DigiTech General Discussion

Sincronizar Jamman Delay con Vocal Xt / Sync Jamman Delay with Vocal XT

Hola, que tal? I'm Javier, from Spain.

Necesito ayuda con ésta cuestión: tengo el Jamman Delay y el Vocal XT para tocar en vivo, pero cuando quiero incorporar
loops de voz con el Vocal XT a los loops que he realizado con el Jamman Delay, es casi imposible porque no coinciden al 100% y poco a poco se van desincronizando... El Vocal XT tiene el in/out JAMSYNC, pero el Jamman Delay no, sólo tiene salida USB.

Hay alguna manera de sincronizar los 2 pedales para que los loops vayan perfectos?
Gracias y un saludo!

Hi, what's going on?
I need your help with this question: I have the Jamman Delay and the Vocal XT for live performances, but when I want to mix
voice loops with Vocal XT to the loops recorded in this moment with the Jamman Delay, it's almost impossible because they not match 100%, and little by little along the song the loops are getting out of sync... The Vocal XT has JAMSYNC in/out, but the Jamman Delay doesn't have it, only USB port.

Is there any way to sync the 2 pedals for match the loops perfectly each other?
Thanks a lot!!

Comments

• HARMAN_EEldeHARMAN_EElde Posts: 610

@JavierMelero said:
    Hola, que tal? I'm Javier, from Spain.

Necesito ayuda con ésta cuestión: tengo el Jamman Delay y el Vocal XT para tocar en vivo, pero cuando quiero incorporar
    loops de voz con el Vocal XT a los loops que he realizado con el Jamman Delay, es casi imposible porque no coinciden al 100% y poco a poco se van desincronizando... El Vocal XT tiene el in/out JAMSYNC, pero el Jamman Delay no, sólo tiene salida USB.

Hay alguna manera de sincronizar los 2 pedales para que los loops vayan perfectos?
    Gracias y un saludo!

Hi, what's going on?
    I need your help with this question: I have the Jamman Delay and the Vocal XT for live performances, but when I want to mix
    voice loops with Vocal XT to the loops recorded in this moment with the Jamman Delay, it's almost impossible because they not match 100%, and little by little along the song the loops are getting out of sync... The Vocal XT has JAMSYNC in/out, but the Jamman Delay doesn't have it, only USB port.

Is there any way to sync the 2 pedals for match the loops perfectly each other?
    Thanks a lot!!

Hello Javier. Unfortunately there is not a JamSync option on the JamMan Delay, but I do now that there is a guy who has made a product called "SyncMan" over in Europe and you can contact him for this product!

http://www.customliveelectronics.com/syncman/index-en.html