Home DigiTech Products

Trio+ firmware update

Hello.

I just received my Trio+ and tested it. I checked the newest firmware and according to the update release notes, the latest versions are MCU 1.4, DSP 3.0. I ran the updater on my windows 10 and it indicates that my current firmware versions are MCU 1.0 and DSP 3.1.

If I click Check for Latest Updates, it says No updates available, even though the my MCU version is old(1.0 vs 1.4).

What should I do now?

Comments

• HARMAN_EEldeHARMAN_EElde Posts: 1,110
    edited October 2020

You have the latest firmware for the Trio+ MCU 1.0/DSP3.1

The MCU 1.4/DSP 3.0 version is only for the basic Trio pedal (non Plus version) to add extra functionality and fix bugs

• Hi,
    Looking forward a firmware update adding more functionnalities with the FS3X. As I think having a remote like the FS3X should let you control most of the main features of your device and adding more, it would be great to be able to use it like this :
    In Live mode or adding a fourth mode (Live +) which is Live mode + (kinda a mix between modes 2 and 3 with bonus)
    (FS1 + FS2) press once = same as TRIO+ LOOPER
    (FS1 + FS2) press once then press FS1 once = same as TRIO+ LOOPER + clic/drummer count
    (FS2 + FS3) press once = same as TRIO+ BAND
    (FS2 + FS3) press once then press FS1 once = same as TRIO+ BAND + clic/drummer count
    (FS1 + FS2) hold = 1 song down
    (FS2 + FS3) hold = 1 song up

you can always dream :smiley:

• As of now the Trio+ only works with the FS3X as it is designed. I can always pass on suggestions to our product dev team of course. I do not think a firmware update is likely at this point as last I heard the plan was to release an updated version of the Trio with way more functionalities than what it currently has but I have no idea if it will ever come to fruition or when.

• Well, I stay tuned B)

• Alberto_HAlberto_H Posts: 1

So will I... :) Big fan of the Digitech Trio concept, and can't wait to try the new version after these year with Trio+.

Thanks guys, I make sure to pass on as much info and feedback to product dev as I can!

• TrojanmanTrojanman Posts: 1

Is there any possibility of support/development relating to the RP360XP. This is a superb piece of kit and in my humble opinion every bit if not better the the current run of floor boxes, the new NUX 30 for example. Digitech were obviously light years ahead with this unit and I would dearly like to see it being "added to" if at all possible - Cheers Terry W

@Trojanman said:
    Is there any possibility of support/development relating to the RP360XP. This is a superb piece of kit and in my humble opinion every bit if not better the the current run of floor boxes, the new NUX 30 for example. Digitech were obviously light years ahead with this unit and I would dearly like to see it being "added to" if at all possible - Cheers Terry W

Likely not, the RP360/RP360XP is discontinued. 1.3.0.0 was the last firmware update.

• tonyswaintonyswain Posts: 1

Just got my trio plus yesterday, and I am after a link for firmware update, where do I find that? Secondly, when working live, how do I finish a song with an outro (At the moment I can only do it pre recorded sequencing) instead of just a dead stop? I am building songs live, and sequencing them on the fly, but when I want to finish, it is a “dead stop” and it is not a good way to stop. Cheers if someone can help!

@tonyswain said:
    Just got my trio plus yesterday, and I am after a link for firmware update, where do I find that? Secondly, when working live, how do I finish a song with an outro (At the moment I can only do it pre recorded sequencing) instead of just a dead stop? I am building songs live, and sequencing them on the fly, but when I want to finish, it is a “dead stop” and it is not a good way to stop. Cheers if someone can help!

There is not a way to do a graceful roll out crescendo or outro with the Trio+ really, some guys have found ways to do it by experimenting but I have no advice to impart to force an intro/outro type learned part unfortunately.

Trio Updater (to be updated via the USB Port on the Trio+)
    Windows -
    https://www.digitech.com/on/demandware.static/-/Sites-masterCatalog_Harman/default/dwc2bd7500/pdfs/TrioUpdaterInstaller_v2.0.2.zip
    Mac -
    https://www.digitech.com/on/demandware.static/-/Sites-masterCatalog_Harman/default/dw87fd54b4/pdfs/TrioUpdaterInstaller_v2.0.2-mac.zip