Home DigiTech Forum DigiTech Software

Trio+ Manager software

I really like the Trio+ but find the Trio Manager software to be lacking. It would be more useful if it was possible to rename cards so that you can manage more than 1 card. Changing the card name makes it fail to open.

Comments

• HARMAN_EEldeHARMAN_EElde Posts: 1,123

Thanks for the feedback, I'll let the product dev know. I am not aware of any plans to make updates to the software and this does not guarantee implementation but it is helpful to hear this sort of feedback. Thanks again.

• TumblingMavTumblingMav Posts: 3

Love the Trio+! I just started using the Trio Manager software. When I attempt to open the SD card that came with the Trio, the Trio Manager Application immediately "quits unexpectedly." It does not do this for the SD cards I have purchased separately. Any idea what might be causing this? I'd really like to get those songs/ideas into the Manager. Thank you!

@TumblingMav said:
    Love the Trio+! I just started using the Trio Manager software. When I attempt to open the SD card that came with the Trio, the Trio Manager Application immediately "quits unexpectedly." It does not do this for the SD cards I have purchased separately. Any idea what might be causing this? I'd really like to get those songs/ideas into the Manager. Thank you!

I'm not sure, that is an odd one! To me it sounds like there is an issue with the software reading the card, possibly a corruption. Try and do a scan and fix of the card

To check and repair the file system the drive:
    Right-click the USB drive or SD card and select Properties from its context menu.
    Click the Tools tab and check the option under the Error-checking section.
    Click Scan and repair drive option to fix the issue.

Lemme know?

• tmiller63tmiller63 Posts: 1
    Rather than changing SD cards during a live performance... Is there a way to upload songs from the Trio+ Manager to Garage Band or Logic Pro software and then play the song (that I created on the Trio+) directly from my computer during a live performance?

@tmiller63 said:
    Rather than changing SD cards during a live performance... Is there a way to upload songs from the Trio+ Manager to Garage Band or Logic Pro software and then play the song (that I created on the Trio+) directly from my computer during a live performance?

There is no way to extract songs in .wav or .mp3 form with the Trio Manager software no. You can hook the Trio+ into your DAW via an audio interface and record them that way though.