Home DigiTech General Discussion

GNX3 error message locked up

Is there any way to do a factory reset on the unit? I had a friend try to tweek the mic and guitar and it flashes error now when powered up.

Comments

• Try this:

Press and hold the DRUMS button and turn the unit on. Keep holding the DRUMS button until
    the display reads RESET? Let go and press MODE. The display should say FACRST briefly
    then TOE DN. Rock the expression pedal forward to the toe down position and press the #3
    footswitch. When the display reads TOE UP, rock the pedal back to the toe up position and
    press the #4 footswitch. Now put the pedal in the toe down position and calibrate the V-Switch
    sensitivity by pressing the pedal past the toe down position with as much pressure you would
    like the V-switch to respond to.

• Hey thx for the response! I pushed the drum button then turned it on and held the button and now it say version and the dial selector window reads 1.5 everything is still frozen up. I'll try anything. Thx
  • @fretfinger123 said:
    Hey thx for the response! I pushed the drum button then turned it on and held the button and now it say version and the dial selector window reads 1.5 everything is still frozen up. I'll try anything. Thx

Try this
    Press and hold the record button then power up the unit. Once the unit says format, let go and press the record button again. It will then go through the format procedure and the unit should reboot.