Home DigiTech Forum DigiTech General Discussion

Trio Plus - How to play saved songs on PC?

Hi, Regrettably having to sell my Trio Plus, so I've saved ( I think ) my 12 songs to my PC via the Trio manager & SD card to card reader. But nowhere does it say how I can actually play them again on the PC - or is this not possible?. I see that I can move the song files to another micro SD sometime, but I'd like to play them on my PC in future. Thanks

Best Answer

• HARMAN_EEldeHARMAN_EElde Posts: 1,102
    Accepted Answer

The only way to extract the songs audio is to plug in the Trio+ to an interface and record it via a DAW, the files that you can backup via the Trio Manager themselves do not contain audio files etc.

Answers

• Thanks! Knowing that songs made on the Trio are not designed to be exported actually makes it easier for me to sell it now, as I can regard my 'songs' as less worthy of saving than I thought they were... Think I forgot along the way the whole point of the Trio was just for practice purposes only.

• @morganash said:
    Thanks! Knowing that songs made on the Trio are not designed to be exported actually makes it easier for me to sell it now, as I can regard my 'songs' as less worthy of saving than I thought they were... Think I forgot along the way the whole point of the Trio was just for practice purposes only.

A lot of people have recorded directly into an interface and saved them that way, but yeah the Trio and Trio+ can be used for a lot of different applications.