Home DigiTech Forum DigiTech General Discussion

Trio+ and Katana 50

Good morning. I’m late to the game but would like to connect my katana 50 (mk1) to the trio+. No effect loop on the amp. I want the bass/drum signal going to the pa and guitar signal to the katana. I don’t have pedals or effects besides what’s built into the amp, but would like to use those effects. I thank you for your input.
Mike

Comments

• HARMAN_EEldeHARMAN_EElde Posts: 1,100

@msachen said:
    Good morning. I’m late to the game but would like to connect my katana 50 (mk1) to the trio+. No effect loop on the amp. I want the bass/drum signal going to the pa and guitar signal to the katana. I don’t have pedals or effects besides what’s built into the amp, but would like to use those effects. I thank you for your input.
    Mike

The Trio+ how it routes the signals are connection specific, so if you have the Guitar Amp Out (to your Katana) and the Mixer Out (to the PA) both plugged in, only the guitar signal will go to the amp and only the bass/drums will go to the PA etc.

• Tom_BondTom_Bond Posts: 1
    I have a Marshall Code 50 and route the Line out to the Guitar In. The Mixer out and amp out goes to a behringer USB Audio interface. It works great 👍🏻
  • HARMAN_EEldeHARMAN_EElde Posts: 1,100

@Tom_Bond said:
    I have a Marshall Code 50 and route the Line out to the Guitar In. The Mixer out and amp out goes to a behringer USB Audio interface. It works great 👍🏻

@Tom_Bond thanks for the feedback!