Home DigiTech Forum DigiTech Software

SD cards crashes Trio Manager Software

Love the Trio+! I just started using the Trio Manager software. When I attempt to open the SD card that came with the Trio, the Trio Manager Application immediately "quits unexpectedly." It does not do this for the SD cards I have purchased separately. Any idea what might be causing this? I'd really like to get those songs/ideas into the Manager.

Again, love the pedal, its been a game changer for me.. esp during COVID. Thank you!

Answers

• HARMAN_EEldeHARMAN_EElde Posts: 1,100

@TumblingMav said:
    Love the Trio+! I just started using the Trio Manager software. When I attempt to open the SD card that came with the Trio, the Trio Manager Application immediately "quits unexpectedly." It does not do this for the SD cards I have purchased separately. Any idea what might be causing this? I'd really like to get those songs/ideas into the Manager.

Again, love the pedal, its been a game changer for me.. esp during COVID. Thank you!

I answered in another thread but just in case, try a scan and fix of the SD Card:

To check and repair the file system the drive:
    Right-click the USB drive or SD card and select Properties from its context menu.
    Click the Tools tab and check the option under the Error-checking section.
    Click Scan and repair drive option to fix the issue.

• TumblingMavTumblingMav Posts: 3

Thank you! I should have mentioned, I'm on a Mac, Catalina v 10.15.7. Does that matter?

• HARMAN_EEldeHARMAN_EElde Posts: 1,100

@TumblingMav said:
    Thank you! I should have mentioned, I'm on a Mac, Catalina v 10.15.7. Does that matter?

It might! Honestly I have no Mac handy (nor am I Mac guy) to test this on but if the other cards are working just fine then I am not certain what the problem can be.