Home DigiTech Products

Trio + Manager

Hi All
New owner of a Trio+ here. Having problems with Trio Manager software.
When I put sd card into laptop my songs dont show up on left hand side when i clickopen card`
Any help much appreciated

Answers

  • HARMAN_EEldeHARMAN_EElde Posts: 1,041

    @a1terrier said:
    Hi All
    New owner of a Trio+ here. Having problems with Trio Manager software.
    When I put sd card into laptop my songs dont show up on left hand side when i clickopen card`
    Any help much appreciated

    Is the Trio+ reading the card and parts on it just fine?

  • a1terriera1terrier Posts: 9

    Hi
    Many thanks for quick reply
    Yes the Trio + is reading the card fine it’s the Trio Manager software that isn’t
    I’m running windows 10 on a Lenovo laptop

  • HARMAN_EEldeHARMAN_EElde Posts: 1,041

    @a1terrier said:
    Hi
    Many thanks for quick reply
    Yes the Trio + is reading the card fine it’s the Trio Manager software that isn’t
    I’m running windows 10 on a Lenovo laptop

    Does the card show up in Windows Explorer as a detected drive when you plug it in?

  • a1terriera1terrier Posts: 9

    Hi
    Thanks for reply

    Yes it does show up as a detected drive

    Just installed manager software onto another laptop with same result

    Trio manager is saying card is write protected when it’s not

    When I insert a new card it just displays previous card and it won’t clear information

    I’m running windows 10, could that be the problem?

    Thanks

    Chris

  • HARMAN_EEldeHARMAN_EElde Posts: 1,041
    edited April 8

    @a1terrier said:
    Hi
    Thanks for reply

    Yes it does show up as a detected drive

    Just installed manager software onto another laptop with same result

    Trio manager is saying card is write protected when it’s not

    When I insert a new card it just displays previous card and it won’t clear information

    I’m running windows 10, could that be the problem?

    Thanks

    Chris

    Should not be an issue no, that's a strange one indeed. I haven't tested it on the new build yet though Windows 10 20H2. Verify your Windows build version? (click start and type in winver then hit enter)

  • a1terriera1terrier Posts: 9

    Hi
    Thanks for reply

    It says

    Version 20H2 (OS Build 19042.867)

    It is 62 bit

  • a1terriera1terrier Posts: 9

    Just to add it is very frustrating as I love my trio+ but I need the software to work

    Thanks

  • HARMAN_EEldeHARMAN_EElde Posts: 1,041

    Unfortunately it will be some weeks that I am in front of a Trio+ to test personally but I'll see what I can find out in the meantime.

  • a1terriera1terrier Posts: 9

    Ok thanks
    It’s the same issue with the card supplied with the trio and another Sandisk I have

  • HARMAN_EEldeHARMAN_EElde Posts: 1,041

    @a1terrier said:
    Ok thanks
    It’s the same issue with the card supplied with the trio and another Sandisk I have

    Thanks for that info!

Sign In or Register to comment.